Saturday, March 31, 2007

Baby Einstein - My First Signs


Hey Baby Einstein fans! You will be happy to know a new DVD has been released called "My First Signs - See and Sign with Baby. " As you know when babies grow, their eye-hand coordination begins to improve as their ability to interact with their surroundings blossoms. This cool video is a playful introduction to 20 common words and phrases from baby's world - including "mommy", "daddy" and "I love you" - both spoken and in sign language. I remember the common one that Brianna did was the sign for "Eat" but I know this video would have been helpful before she started talking.

It also features delightful puppet shows, real world images and beautiful classical music, this captivating program presents fun ways for you and your baby to interact on a whole new level! Amazon has it for less
click here.