Thursday, August 23, 2007

Joy Mangano - My Little Steamer



Every mom should own a steamer and what better one to own than the Joy Mangano - My Little Steamer! It is a very sleek, convenient 850-watt steamer that gets your wrinkles out in minutes without the hassle of ironing (and pulling out the ironing board).

The steamer comes with three attachments - lint, soft-bristle and firm-bristle. It has a removable steamer cap, water-level window, comfort-grip handle, and its very own matching drawstring bag. Available colors for the steamer include platinum, linen, sage, wedgewood, yellow, black and lavender.

I used my sage colored Joy Mangano - My Little Steamer on window panels, dust ruffles, clothing items and anything else I found that needed steaming. It was very easy to use and only needs regular tap water (no additives necessary). The final results were superb!

Get yours today on HSN by clicking here!