Friday, August 10, 2007

Update!


The Stylish Mom has just purchased a new house! I am really excited about it - even though I am sitting here with tons of boxes around me. As I continue to unpack and get more settled, please enjoy our previous posts and click on some of my favorite links to the right.

I have found myself going shopping every weekend :) and will have tons of home ideas for you real soon - especially the new decor of my little toddler's room. I picked pink & purple butterflies for her theme to match a really pretty window panel I got at Pier One. However, its been challenging to find the comforter set.

Next week, you will see great products on here from Pixie Dust, FiberOne Raisin Bran Cluster Cereal, Storkcalling, My Lil Steamer and many more coming soon!

Enjoy your weekend and stay cool!