Monday, November 19, 2007

skeeda - Reusable bags with Style


On my recent trip to Whole Foods Market, I had the opportunity to use a skeeda reusable grocery bag. It was very lightweight and had plenty of room for my fruits, veggies and frozen foods. The canvas bag was comfortable on my shoulder as I walked to my car and easy to store when not in use.

It actually felt good to be "environment friendly" by using skeeda's bag because I was one of the ones asking for plastic at the checkout a few weeks ago. As I was doing my research, I was amazed to learn that 96% of all plastic bags end up in our landfills and that the US consumes 100 billion plastic shopping bags annually requiring approximately 12 million barrels of oil. These are alarming statistics and its important for us all to start saving energy and helping our environment.

So, if you haven't started using reusable bags, start today!

Stylish Factor: The bags come in fashionable designs and can be used as a purse or everyday tote.

Price: $15