Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gloves In A Bottle



Skin care is very important to women. I am always searching for products that are healthy for my skin & adds moisture to it which is why I was very delighted to hear about Gloves in a Bottle. It is a new shielding lotion that rapidly absorbs into (and bonds with) the outer layer of skin creating a protective layer while retaining the natural moisture from within. This makes it the perfect dry skin care product!

Gloves In A Bottle does not wash off, but comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells. It was made to protect against the drying effects of repeated hand washings or high exposure to water and detergents.

My hands actually felt hydrated, refreshed and smoother when using Gloves In A Bottle over the last few weeks. The shielding lotion lasted for up to 4 hours. So after 4 hours, I would wash & dry my hands and reapply for continued protection. The end result was my skin looking and feeling great all the time!

The lotion itself is greaseless, non-sticky, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, completely safe and non-toxic. It is perfect for doctors, dentists, nurses and other people who need to wash their hands a lot and need their skin protected. Gloves In A Bottle is used and recommended by hundreds of dermatologists as an effective dry skin treatment.

Order your Gloves In A Bottle today!

before

after